In our latest Client Satisfaction Survey, we asked clients to rate our performance by answering “always,” “most of the time,” “sometimes,”" or “never” to the following statements:
1. My home care provider is a good worker.
2. My home care provider regularly arrives on time.
3. My home care provider works the entire schedule.
4. My home care provider treats me with respect.
5. My home care provider does things the way I want them done.
6. My home care provider is trained well to provide necessary and authorized services.
7. When authorized, my home care provider prepares the type of food I like to eat.
8. My home care provider takes instructions well.
9. My home care provider speaks in my native language.
10. I am provided with a substitute home care provider when my Provider is absent.
11. I am contacted when there is a change in my schedule.
12. My client services worker returns my calls within 24 hours.
13. My client services worker treats me with respect.
14. On the whole, my client services worker resolves problems with services in a timely and satisfactory manner.
15. When I call the Consortium, I usually speak with someone who can help me.
16. When calling the Consortium, there is always someone who can help me.
17. Assistance I receive from my home care provider helps me live safely in my home.